BRIDGE THE GAP
“ Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I will learn”
- Benjamin Franklin.
Year of Experience
The youth are the leaders of tomorrow. They are extremely intelligent and are in the need of mentors who understand them. Curriculums need to change in order to serve the new generation and properly cater to their needs
Empowering the youth
through bridging the gap between theory and practice; between what is being taught inside classrooms and what is being taught in a real work environment
Building a genuine partnership
between stakeholders; students, parents, schools, universities, and employers.
Enabling the youth
to choose the right career pathways based on their skills, knowledge, and abilities so that they can fit perfectly in the job market.
Empower Students in choosing
Empower Emirati and non-Emirati students in choosing the right college major and university nationally and internationally.
Bridge The Gap
Get to know to
Looking for a Free Consultation?
Contact us now to get a free consultation from our expert team.
ABOUT OUR FOUNDER
NANCY AL HAMAD
- NCDA Global Facilitator Career Development Specialist (GFCD) .
- Member of the Emirates Association for Management Consultants and Trainers (EMCT)
- International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) life Coach, Career Counselor, and Youth Empowerment Specialist.
- Passionate about empowering young minds to realize their potential and choose the right-career pathways for the future.
- Worked for many years with college students and high-school students nationally and internationally.
- Worked with the Office of International Education at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, and helped bridge the gap between cultures.